Game to be released in 2017 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Call of Cthulhu is an RPG/Adventure game with psychological horror and stealth mechanics based on the work of H.P. Lovecraft .
In Call of Cthulhu, Edward Pierce, a former veteran and private investigator in 1920's Boston, is hired to investigate on the mysterious death of the Hawkins family on Darkwater Island. He soon realizes that there is something wrong with the case and decides to keep digging for the truth. As he discovers more and more of the Island’s secrets, the intensity of the investigation starts chipping away at his sanity…
More information will be given after the release of the game.
- Designing and writing non-linear main missions
- Designing and writing non-linear secondary missions
- Crafting dialogue structures and implementing said dialogues in our internal tool
- Writing dialogues and supporting other writing needs
- Implementing various narrative and design elements in the game
- Working on the cinematic design of dialogues
- Designing puzzles and riddles
- Working closely with designers, artists and techs
- Regularly testing the game to polish the missions